Princesse des Iles

Princesse des Iles by Liza Hirst

Oil on canvas panel - Öl auf Malplatte - huile sur carton entoilé
15 cm x 15 cm - 5,9" x 5,9"
Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: €100 EUR plus €10 EUR s/h
Or, send me an email

Please be reminded that the colors may slightly vary due to a digital camera's results and depending on your monitor.I do retain the reproduction rights to this artwork.
Bitte bedenken Sie, dass die Farben eventuell leicht differieren aufgrund der digitalen Aufnahme und der Darstellung Ihres Monitors.Das Copyright bleibt bei der Künstlerin.

Kommentare:

  1. Hi Liza, you're getting a lot of use out of that checkered green tablecloth, very nice.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thank you. I tried to get away from the realistic representation of an object by using colours I imagined rather than those I actually saw. Something that lots of artists do easily while for me it's still an experiment. But I am quite happy with the result myself.

    AntwortenLöschen