Here I sell / Hier wird verkauft / Ici, je vends

I have created this blog for presenting and selling my pictures.
Ich habe diesen Blog eingerichtet, um meine Bilder anzubieten und zu verkaufen.
J'ai crée ce blog pour presenter et vendre mes tableaux.
He creyendo este blog para presentar y vender mis cuadros. Transleted by christine

Price refers to posted image. Packaging and transport are additional.

How about translating this sentence into other languages for me?!
Write it as a comment - thanks!

Kommentare:

  1. I believe in Spanish it would be "He creyendo este blog para presentar y vender mis cuadros."

    Beautiful paintings!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thank you for visiting my site and for your kind comment! Unfortunately I don't speek spanish but it sounds good and I will ad it to the list! Great!
    Thanks again, Liza

    AntwortenLöschen